Friday, July 16, 2010

Kids’ Book Review: The Very Funny “Miss Lisa”




As a short departure from my usual stories, I will be putting up reviews of kids’ books that I think are entertaining for adults and kids as well as educational. If you’re not interested or don’t have kids, don’t worry, I will be back to my typical posts next time. But for those with your own kids or have kids in your family, I think you will find these books very entertaining.

FYI-I didn’t receive any compensation for this book review. I personally stumbled upon this book and think that it is something parents as well as kids will find entertaining as well as being educational.

The book is called Miss Lisa and it’s from the Musée du Louvre publishing. The French edition is called Mademoiselle Lisa. The text and illustrations are by Delphine Perret and for kids approximately 3-35 years old.

It’s so clever and hilarious, your kids will love it and so will you!